Saturday, June 23, 2007

a full plate

Not that I need more on my plate right now but I just feel so inspired! I am busy being mom to two, and wife to one. In the next two weeks I have to close on our first house (scary!), plan an awesome Tonka truck bash (Caden is turning 2!), and get the family dolled up for family photos. I did not choose for it all to happen like this it just sort of is. I am still very calm I think. My husband would down right disagree! But anyway I was cleaning my inbox and stumbled across Jo's blog form there I went to another and just thought it was time I found a permanent blog spot . So as soon as the move is over and I am settled I'll say farewell to all others and stay true and faithful to my new home in cyberspace!

3 comments:

Nava_jo said...

welcome to Cyberspace! Its kinda fun to keep up updated Visual Journal of your life. It gives people insight to your life that they just might not get when your so far away :)

For instance I just learned Kaden is TWO! what in teh world!! and that your moving into a house.. AWESOME! and your getting family pictures = I want one :) The joys of blogging.

Love you guys, JO

Crystal said...

Yay!...oh, and hi Jo!!

BENVANA said...

awesome! I love getting the paxman updates. this will be a good way to keep those pics updated and for us to stay in touch. maybe I'll become a blogger in the future.
silvana