Sunday, July 15, 2007

I'm it!

Well I generally NEVER do these things, I always think other people have far more interesting answers but anyway...

What was I doing 10 years ago?
Saying good bye to Samoa and getting ready to come to Utah and be independent! I felt on top of the world with my whole life in front of me and I was SCARED!

What was I doing 1 year ago?
Getting over morning sickness and chopping off my hair in hopes of cooling down. Hmmm...Maybe I should make another date with the scissors, heat makes me do crazy things!

5 Snacks I enjoy
well this would have been a totally different list a year ago but now I am trying to be healthy. (It doesn't always work but I still try)
1.Almonds
2. honey nut Cheerios's
3.carrots (when I had a fridge long story)
4. orange flavor Metamucil (sounds gross but really it tastes like tang!)
and last but not least
5. I SCREAM ,YOU SCREAM, WE ALL SCREAM ,FOR ICE CREAM! and yes in this heat number five gets eaten WAY more then the others when it is available.

5 songs I know all the words to
well anyone who knows me knows I am notorious for making up words when I don't know (or in many cases think I know) the words. Five songs I truly know all the words to...
1. I am a Child of God
2. Teach Me to Walk
3. Families Can Be Together Forever
4. I love to See the Temple
5. Jesus Said Love Everyone
These are my sons current favs. the ones I sing to him before bed.

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire
1. build my dream house
2. travel the world
3. get weekly pedicures (I've had 2 in my life and they were heavenly)
4. hire a chef (A really good one!)
5. drive a land rover

5 bad habits
not to copy my tagger but my number one is
1. procrastinate
2. stressing out
3.wasting time
4. impulse shopping (but not often!)
5. ebaying (which I guess is connected to number four)

5 thing I like to do
1. surf the web while chatting to my hubby (when he is at work)
2. watch my children do silly things (two year olds are GREAT entertainment)
3. workout (this is a new one to the list but absolutely LOVE my kick boxing class I really think I could kick some trash now!)
4. eat (this HAS to be on the list especially now at the vulnerable time of month if you know what I mean hehehe)
5. kick back and relax (whether that is with my husband, the girls, or other couples we enjoy)

5 things I will never wear again
1. copying my tagger again my wedding dress (in fact I just recently sold it! I am not a very sentimental girl, I sold it cheep since I got it well for free and I hope the other girl feels as beautiful in it as I did)
2. my wedding shoes the white sneakers ( I gave them to DI I hope I don't regret this later I have a hard time letting go. Wait a minute is this coming from the same girl who 2 seconds ago typed I am not a very sentimental girl? Can we say inconsistent! Maybe that should go under bad habits)
3. My maroon dress that is hanging in my closet (it should be in the DI box I can't nurse in it and it is just not flattering). I am stuck on this one I guess there are only three on this list
5 of my favorite toys

hummmmm.....
I don't really have cool toys none that come readily to mind anyway.
maybe my hair straightener? I need to get my self some cool toys.





1 comment:

happyv said...

when are you gonna update??? and uh, you guys bought a house???