Sunday, June 22, 2008

I always say I am never...but here we go again :)

Three Joys
1. A loving husband who does his best to give me all I want and more.
2. Two beautiful, healthy children. One who was even an angel ALL sacrament long today :)
3. The beauty of the mountains that make me smile everyday.

Three fears
1. Losing a child physically,spiritually, basically in any way possible.
2. Bad people who hurt others, and could possibly harm my family or myself.
3. The dark

Three Goals
1. To be a better wife and active mother.
2. To get back into the habit of daily scripture study.
3. To show love and kindness to everyone regardless.

Three current obsessions
1. Blogs!
2. Babies
3. Spades on the computer

Three random surprising facts about me
1. I once yelled at my eighth grade teacher
2. I like twisted plots either in books, or movies
3. I have lived both in the northwest, and on an island and I hate seafood.

I am not tagging anyone but I would love to hear your "threes" so if you do it comment so I can come check um out.

8 comments:

Crystal said...

I did it! I played this time! yayaya!

N for Fila said...

thanks for playing friend...i can't believe you yelled at your teacher...that's hilarious! i guess we know where s gets her sass! lol!

Crystal said...

BTW, I didn't know you were afraid of the dark.
And seafood? You don't like seafood? How did I not know this?

Margaret said...

I'm wanting to hear this story of you yelling at a teacher.
I too am scared of the dark.

angie said...

i did mine, and if you're obsessed with babies you know how to fix it:)

Life with the Warrens said...

you yelled and i actually threw a chair at my history teacher in high school. props for only yelling!

[Morgan] said...

I cannot picture you yelling at your 8th grade teacher! Too funny!

Jess said...

Hey Maleina, send me your email so I can add you to my blog that is set to private. :) You look great!

jesleauanae@gmail.com