Monday, September 22, 2008

Fall

As if on cue there is a definite bite in the air today.
Welcome Fall, with your pretty color, and the sudden need of socks and shoes, and crisp fresh air. I am excited to eat warm soup, and sip hot chocolate, and get all comfy under covers again, but I do have one small favor of you fall. Will you please tell your soon to be here friend the winter that you would like to stay as long as possible and keep him, with his snow and below zero killer wind, far, far away, at least for now. Thanks!

7 comments:

[Morgan] said...

amen.

Puanani said...

Ditto to the AMEN above me!

Amanda said...

I kinda wish we could have that. It's still in the 90s here and I'm tired of it feeling like summer. Guess that's Arizona...

Nava_jo said...

Fall is nice isn't. It has cooled down here too (FINALLY! Last week it was still the 100's). It now down to 89 degree's and it is sooo pleasant. :)

I hope winter take's it time as well.

sarana said...

i love your 'little' requests of mother nature. i'm right there with you girl!...stephens hot chocolate here i come! oh, and panikeke's too!

Nakki said...

I was hoping for some Fall weather when I was in Utah...I brought 4 sweaters and didn't wear any of them! It was hotter then it was here. I love Utah in the fall...:)

Robyn said...

I'm boycotting winter this year. Care to join me?