Thursday, May 28, 2009

We soon will be five

The morning of my ultra sound my husband asked the kids what they thought the baby would be. My son says "a boy baby!" My daughter shouts "a girl baby!" they continue to go back and forth with this until finally my son says "I know two babies one boy baby and one girl baby!" My daughter satisfied with this solution says "oh yes!"

Well there was only one baby and he looks healthy with everything accounted for thus far. Like our other children this little guy was not shy at all and very much wanted us to see that in fact he was all boy. He was very active. While he made it hard to get all the data that was needed he sure put on a good show even sticking out his tongue, yawning and giving us a big wave.

7 comments:

[Morgan] said...

congrats!
sticking out his tongue? oh i love it!

Margaret said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting. Hope the pregnancy is going well.

Nakki said...

He? Does this mean you're having a boy? Congrats MJ!!!!

Amanda said...

Fun, fun! Ultrasounds are so much fun! Congrats on having another boy!

Oh, we're working on getting oovoo. I'll let you know when we get it!

Josh and Tawnya Begay said...

congrats!!! Boys are so much fun!!!

tawnya begay

Tinaya said...

Congrats, that is so fun to have another boy!!!

Life with the Warrens said...

holy smokes you beat me! congrats. i think i am getting too settled in my ways to start the baby game again. i wish you luck and maybe a third arm!