Friday, August 31, 2007

three things I'm not but kinda wish I were

A clean freak!
I would love to live in a clutter free home with floors clean enough to eat off at all times. The reality is well I live in a cluttered house were the floors are cleaned once a week (well on a good week.)
A germ-a-phobe!
I intend to carry hand sanitizer at all times and wipe down the grocery cart and public high chairs before I place my children in them, but it just doesn't always happen. I forget most of the time and even on the off chance that I do have hand sanitizer in the diaper bag it never gets used. I am grateful that even with my negligence I have healthy and happy kids, oh and remember the floor that is less then pristine, they still eat off it!
A health nut!
I did really well for about a month and a half then birthdays happened and both sides of the family came for visits. Well what else do you do when family gets together. You eat everything good! So I am slacking in the eating healthy department. Sophia is already hooked on ice cream, yes I know she should not have dairy until she is one, but she is happy :) I really am going to try and make healthy meals for my family. Anyone have suggestions for getting a two year old to eat veggies??

1 comment:

Crystal said...

I think you're great just the way you are...and the veggie thing, I think you'll have to figure that out and send me the secret!