Friday, May 30, 2008

Oh joy

Three reason's to shout for joy:
1. I have seen evidence that my children love each other and do listen to me. . . sometimes! The other day my son gave his very treasured Buzz Lightyear toy to his sister.
"Here Fia you try," he encouraged.
When she got the laser to work he beamed with pride.
"Good job Fia, good job!" he exclaimed.

2. My little guy is quite the little helper and is always asking if he can help with whatever we are doing. He likes to feel useful and we are trying to encourage him to do things. He is great at cleaning ears of corn!


3. I can put my daughters hair in itty, bitty ponies! Unfortunately she has something against things in her hair so they never last more then a minute, but she did leave them in long enough for me to capture proof that it is possible!

5 comments:

Life with the Warrens said...

those ponies are too cute. they look like the size of polly pocket

Staigerfamily said...

What adorable kids!

Hey, This is Lisa. said...

It was so fun hanging out with you!! I still haven't had the baby yet! Argh! I'm getting so impatient. I want to come visit again. Love, Lisa

Robyn said...

Sharing your favorite toy...that is LOVE! I love the little pony tails!

[Morgan] said...

Isn't it funny how two siblings can have such a love hate relationship? Very cute!
I LOVE those ponies.