Thursday, May 1, 2008

Driving Mommy Crazy

The other day my two year old runs in to inform me he is driving me crazy. I laugh, tickle him and tell him, "silly boy you make mommy happy." He looks at me smiles and says again "I make mommy crazy." I follow him out to where my daughter is playing. He grins big, takes a giant swig of strawberry milk and then proceeds to spit it out as if he is a water fountain and says, "I driving Mommy crazy." I have to hand it to him he knows how to drive this mommy crazy.

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Toddlers seem to have a knack for driving moms crazy. They somehow always seems to look cute while they do it too.

N for Fila said...

Hilarious!! He's very intune with what buttons to push on you, very bright and perceptive child, I think you may have genius on your hands...hahaha! But I'm sure he made a lovely fountain and was Sophia under him swimming in it?? LOL!

[Morgan] said...

Gotta love it!

Life with the Warrens said...

holy cow that is too much. i think you should go zombie on him and then get him all crazy!

Staigerfamily said...

That is too funny. Gotta love those WAY TOO SMART two year olds!