Thursday, November 20, 2008

Who stole the cookie from the cookie jar?

I come out to find my two little monkeys sitting on the stairs eating chocolate chip cookies, at 8 in the morning mind you!
"Excuse me?" I say, my son looks at me with huge puppy dogs eyes, afraid he has done something wrong.
"Where did you get that from?" I ask him.
Without a moments hesitation my daughter looks at him and says "You're welcome Caden!" then tuns to me with a big beaming smile. Yes my two year old monkey climbed up on top of the counter opened the cookie jar and stole not one but two cookies. At least she is looking out for her brother right?

8 comments:

Crystal said...

ha! That is so funny.
:)

Amanda said...

Oh, that's too funny! It's good that she likes to share with her brother.

Thanks for the package. The boys LOVE the stickers! Tingen might even fit the outfit by Christmas with the way he's growing!

Robyn said...

I love that she says it like she's done absolutely nothing wrong! So cute!

KristiKay said...

I love her...she has such a spunky personality. It's so funny that SHE was the one to think of it and not Caden.

Tinaya said...

love it! she is just like our little spunky one, Reese

Nava_jo said...

You kids are hilarious.I say keep them :) They will defiantly keep you from being bored :)

sarana said...

sorry, don't have a number on you but, wanted to let you know that bro. albert peter's funeral will be in provo. i'll get back to you on details if you want more. email me - sarana_mao@hotmail.com

candicetheresa said...

How far apart are they again? Cause yup, I am pregnant!