Thursday, February 5, 2009

Not our little girl


The other day I overheard my husband telling his mom our little girl is no angel. I had to smile, and agree angel is not a word I'd use to describe our two year old. She is kind, loving, spunky, hilarious, independent, fearless, stubborn, and very social, but angel she is not. She talks a ton now and I have to say it gets me every time when she gets her little arms around my neck squeezes and says "I love you mommy!" I am telling you this one knows how to work it. As I watch her little personality come out more and more I can't help but hope she hangs on to that fearless, independent fire she has in her and uses it to make her world a better place.

8 comments:

angie said...

to sum it all up in a few words... sophia is a monkey, but she's my monkey:)

Tinaya said...

that is so funny...it sounds like she is alot like Reese! Watch out!

Staigerfamily said...

That picture is WAY to cute! Love it!

[Morgan] said...

she's going to go places, that girl.

sarana said...

i agree 100% - hang on to that fearless, independent fire you've got sofia.
cute girl! growing up too fast!

Spax said...

I am having nightmares over this girl already.

Life with the Warrens said...

i think she learned it all from her mommy. i've seen you at girls night!

candicetheresa said...

Your boy and girl are 18 months apart just like mine will be, right?

And would you say yours is a drama queen? I am expecting that for me. Though I would love another little sweetheart like Trent is.