Sunday, February 22, 2009

Tagged!


I thought this one was fun thanks Robyn!
Rules:
1. Go to the document/my pictures site on your computer
2. Go to the sixth file
3. Go to the sixth picture
4. Blog about it
5. Tag 6 people

My feeble attempt at trying to take "cool" pictures. This is my son and his best friend. I believe this was taken not to long before we moved. The boys grew up together and I think might have seen each other close to everyday of there young lives. It was sad to move away from such good friends and now even more distance separates us. I am glad we have so many pictures of the two of them!

I hate tagging I never know who to tag. So I tag the first six people who read this and haven't already done it!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

That is a great picture and I can't believe how much they've changed! I was looking at the pictures we took of them the last time we were at your house before we moved and it made me sad to think that Clark probably won't even remember Caden even though they played together almost every day for a couple of years. Who knows, maybe Parker and Fia will hit it off at BYU in 20 years? :)

Robyn said...

That is a really cute picture! Lilly has a "best friend ever" here and it makes me so sad to think of moving away from here for that reason. (That won't really stop me, it's this sluggish market that is really keeping us from going anywhere!)

[Morgan] said...

ha! look at how much those two boys have grown! adorable. really really adorable.