Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Naps




When they happen it is a good thing. Since my daughter discovered how to open the child proof knob on her room nap time has been a little more difficult to come by in our house. I have to "police" her door or she will not stay in there long enough to fall asleep. I have to admit I was a little lazy about this today and finally gave up and suggested we all go down to watch a movie. It worked like a charm they were both out in no time. I know not the greatest tool, I need to lay down the law and stick to it! But for now I am enjoying the free time.

4 comments:

Tinaya said...

sometimes you just need a break...so sad when naps go away

Maleina said...

So,so sad when naps go away I am in denial that they will ever go away :)

Amanda said...

You could try switching Fia's doorknob so the lock is on the outside and locking her in. That's what we do with our boys at night. They don't take naps anymore either.

Robyn said...

I'm not a great enforcer either! Now that we've had SOME nice days outside, I try to take her out and exhaust her. Then I need a nap too!