Friday, September 4, 2009

The name game

I must confess the whole naming a child thing kind of stresses me out. I have felt for so long that I needed a name for this soon to be born baby and have felt a little out of sorts because he did not have one. He is not here yet but I think we have found a name! This makes me ecstatic really because we have NEVER come up with a name before the child is born and if we have it always changes. We all have even begun calling him by his name! I am not posting it yet just because I don't want to jinx myself, but I finally have found the name I LOVE. So stay tuned for the big revel as soon as he arrives hopefully sooner then later. Oh and I even have a girl back up just in case.

6 comments:

Amanda said...

I'm so proud of you! I was just wondering about his name (see my email...) When are you due again? I keep thinking October, am I right? Good luck keeping the name!

[Morgan] said...

so?....... you're not going to share?

Tinaya said...

I can't wait to hear the name!!!

SinaGirl said...

Maleina...its so good to hear from you. I have added you to my follow list if you don't mind. all is well up north...we are living in bountiful right now. looks like you are expecting...congrats!!! keep in touch!!

Robyn said...

Good luck! I'm excited for the announcement!

sarana said...

i can't wait to hear the news! best wishes a.l.l the way from provo! LOL....