Monday, April 18, 2011

Little Girl


On Saturday we went on a shopping date. We were in search of sandals the sun was finally making an appearance, we needed to be prepared. As we headed to the car she noticed that I had grabbed my sunglasses. She stops and looks up at me remembering how her last pair of sunglasses was ruined by her little brother.
"Mom, I think we need to go shopping for new sunglasses for me."
She stood in front of the rack of sunglasses looking, touching, trying on, one after the other. Some twice, others I was told out right were ugly. In the end I think she was happy with her decision. Later I was telling Sean how long she took to pick a pair of sunglasses, he looked at me and laughed.
"Did you really just complain to me about someone taking their time shopping?" I had to smile.


2 comments:

Nava_jo said...

Yo'sea say,"Me too! I like this glasses. Daddy buy me?"

[Morgan] said...

man she is big! what is happening?!!!
:)

btw i like your profile description.