Tuesday, December 18, 2007

My siblings would not approve

When I dressed Sophia I had to laugh to myself and I thought, my siblings would not approve. My sister and I used to always joke that you could tell when my husband dressed the kids because they never matched, have I become just as bad? My brother repeatedly tells me he will never put his son in anything "dorky" (isn't it dorky to say dorky?). He has been permanently scared by the pictures of us in neon bright short shorts and even brighter tee shirts. We were raised in the eighties I remind him. Still he says his son will never have a picture in anything that might scare him later. So today after I dressed my little girl, and looked at her, and laughed, I took pictures.


3 comments:

Crystal said...

She looks great! We are always doing the dress-over-the-pants look.
Is she walking!?

the keele's said...

oh goodness. she is so so cute. i hope you guys are doing in your new home!!!

see ya, Katie, keele

Nava_jo said...

She already so grown up! I remember when you just found out you were pregnant with her. Man, times flys by, and she looks awesome! Its cold out side. She needs pants under her cute dress . :)

I love reading up and your life.

love, Jo