Tuesday, December 4, 2007

No Nap Zone

That is what my little girl thinks this is. I personally would love for someone to feed, me make sure I was comfy, and then tuck me into bed twice a day everyday so I could take two hour naps! In the beginning she loved this routine and life was great. Then her teeth started coming in (grrrrrr to teething). She has also decided the world is far to interesting to waste the day away sleeping. Anyway I decided I was boss today and I let her cry it out a bit. She was so tired she only lasted about five minutes. One of my favorite things to do is to go get her when she wakes up. She almost always has a huge smile on her face when I open the door.

6 comments:

Robyn said...

She is so cute! I love that smile. If only I woke up that happy!

Margaret said...

Maleina!
Your kids are adorable! I'm so glad we can keep in touch through the blogs. I need to look through yours a little more and see what you've been up to.

Veeda said...

oh my gosh, she is so cute. You show her who's boss!

Crystal said...

When I saw the title of this entry I seriously thought you were writing about my house.
I am clearly not the boss :(

happyv said...

she's so freakin' adorable! fia and i should trade places, hehe - i could use 2-hour naps!

Life with the Warrens said...

the happiest days are when emily wakes up laughing and ready to be cute and play!