Saturday, December 15, 2007

Pretty Candy House

Today we hosted our first ever gingerbread house party. After we were done Caden would look at the house and say "pretty candy house." Thanks Jones family for the fun day! Here are some pictures of the fun.


The Mess

Our pretty little candy house. It ended up being a lot smaller then I anticipated but we like it.
The boys had so much fun playing together. By this time they were pretty hyped up on candy.
And the finished product. Jones' family on the left, us on the right.
Unfortunately the Jones' house did not make it home in one piece for the full story visit their blog.

3 comments:

Crystal said...

Is this the family that lived upstairs from you guys in your last place?
Those houses are supercute. One day we may be able to crash one of your Gingerbread house parties!! (I hope)

Maleina said...

I hope so to! And yes they are our old neighbors

Nava_jo said...

This looks like so much fun!!
I need to do this. Joseph and I are kid at heart still, and you HOUSE turned out SO CUTE. I'm super impressed!