Thursday, February 21, 2008

digital bliss

My husband laughs whenever I have the camera because I take a million pictures of the same thing. It is true I am in love with digital cameras. I love that I can instantly see the photo I just took. I love that I can take as many pictures as I like and not have to pay a cent for film. I love that I can take pictures of silly things if I want to. I love that my computer is FULL of a million photos and yet I have very few actual prints. Most of all I love that after one of those photo sessions of a million shots I got this.

7 comments:

Crystal said...

Oh!This is such a great shot. Nice lighting, cute expression...worth the bazillion clicks, I'm sure.
I "second" everything you typed!

[Morgan] said...

Oh gosh, remember the days of film? I had such a hard time changing to digital, I wanted film in hand, what was I thinking!? I actually thought it was better to shoot photos and hope they turned out, only to find that they didn't after I printed doubles!? phew, go DIGITAL. Your baby looks beautiful!

Hey, This is Lisa. said...

I take too many pics too!! I love this one. The lighting makes the baby look so heavenly! Very well done.

Life with the Warrens said...

the lighting is perfect. back light makes magic happen. you did great, kudos MJ

Nakki said...

PICK A BOO!!!

N for Fila said...

That is a gorgeous shot...now you should blow that up and frame it and if you're still looking for some "artsy" black and white photos that would definitely work in black and white too...the natural lighting is amazing...just like you my friend...keep clickin' away because it's shots like that that make it all worth while!!

Life with the Warrens said...

yes isn't james mcavoy just so delicious? i saw penelope and it was just so adorable and so was he!