Tuesday, March 4, 2008

sleepless nights

The other night I was woken at three am, by a very tired, yet very awake little two year old. I pulled him into bed with me in hopes he'd fall asleep again. No such luck, he was just mumbling and staring at the celling. He was slightly warm so I asked him if his tummy hurt, no tummy hurt was his answer, quickly followed by my head hurt. He then asked for medicine for his headache. After some Tylenol and few lullaby's he was back in dream land, exactly were little boys should be at three am!

3 comments:

angie said...

that kid is to funny. poor baby, no wonder why he is so exhausted. he's really smart to.

N for Fila said...

awww..is he ok now??? i hope so...perhaps you should post a few more pictures of your adorable children...or hot self...LOL...

happyv said...

poor kid, he already knows what a headache is like? aiyah.