Wednesday, January 20, 2010

The newbie

Known around here as Lukey, Lukster, or simply the dude. He is slowly turning from newborn to active baby giving us glimpses of his personality. He has discovered that he controls his hands and loves to grab whatever he can reach. He loves watching his older siblings play, and is a big baby babbler. His favorite game is peek-a-boo, and his daddy was the first to make him laugh. The other day I had a discussion about how tiny baby cries are so enduring. I have to admit baby cries (when not at three am) are cute, but baby giggles melt my heart.

5 comments:

Amanda said...

So sweet! He looks like a cutie!

Robyn said...

He is ADORABLE! Just his smile melts my heart!

Margaret said...

He is so cute, just adorable.

[Morgan] said...

oh my goodness he's cute.

BENVANA said...

Check out those ALMOND EYES! what a cute toe-head