Wednesday, February 17, 2010

My three stooges

I bet you didn't know that eleventeen is a number, I know a little girl who never misses it! Or that things are not seen in our house they're sawed. And the word exciting is used to show excitement to do something, for example, on the way to Chuck E. Cheese's same said girl kept exclaiming "I'm so exciting!" I have to give it to her she is that as well. I can't believe how fast they are growing and how fleeting this highly entertaining learning of the English language stage is! Caden is almost completely out of it. I am surprised at how well he speaks now, and how much he knows!

4 comments:

Crystal said...

heehee. I LOVE when little kids use their own lingo. You have to capture snippets of that on video so you can go back and enjoy it all over again.

Robyn said...

I don't like to correct it because I love it so much!

N for Fila said...

I love kidism's...they're great...I should try going around shouting "I'm so exciting" and see what kind of response I get from it...perhaps I'll get a date or perhaps even a husband, better yet maybe I'll try that Monday morning with my seminary class and see how they respond to me being so "exciting"...lol

KristiKay said...

I love when they talk like that! You've sure got a cute little bunch of kids there! That baby's getting big!