Wednesday, February 3, 2010

A photographer in the making

This past December my son had his first Christmas program. In the rush to get us all there on time I forgot my camera :( When I realized this I mentioned it aloud. "Oh don't worry mommy! I have mine," my daughter pipes up from the back seat. I turn to look at her holding up her toy camera with the hugest smile, so happy she could save the day. She brought it in and proudly took several pictures, all of which I believe would have been worth sharing had they been on my camera and not her Little Mermaid talking one. Since the camera we got her for her birthday turned out to be junk, here is a photo she took on her own with my camera.

5 comments:

Tinaya said...

I love that she was so excited that she could take pics with her toy camera, too cute!

BENVANA said...

Aww, cute! Little Mermaid to the rescue, but hey, not bad at all on the real camera. It also helps that Luke is such a cute model :-)

Thanks for all your comments on the blog, they make my day! and I agree with the whole Stephenie Meyers comment.

Amanda said...

My boys LOVE taking pictures too. Particularly Parker.

Love her picture. If you want to replace her junk camera, we've been pretty happy with the Vtech kid camera.

Robyn said...

That's so sweet! I'll bet she was pretty excited to help out!

AZ Larsens said...

Aw, that is so cute!!