Monday, September 24, 2007

just for fun

I have lived in the same state for 10 years, moved 9 times, and never rented a moving van once.
I have been married about three and a half years, have two children, no pets, and one car.
I have been to about 11 states, four islands, and Canada.
I love rollor costers, I am not afraid of heights, but I refused to ride the Haunted Mansion at Disnyland, and I was 20 at the time.
I enjoy cooking, love to bake, but rarely make dinner for my family. (Frozen pizza doesn't count as making dinner)
My husband and I did not want a popular name for our daughter but when she was born the two choices we narrowed it down to ended up being number 1 and 6 on the top ten names for 2006.
I gave birth in 2005 and again in 2006 in the same county but in two different cities

No comments: