Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Cuteness amoungst clutter

So upon arriving home from our trip I realized just how cluttered our house has already become! Isn't it amazing how fast stuff accumulates! Having half unpacked suitcases added to the mix does not help the situation. Due to the fact that we had been sick, and then were on vacation, and the list goes on, we have not done as much work on the house as I would have liked. Things like painting and putting up curtains and getting furniture. So aside form our clutter everywhere it still doesn't feel lived in to me. I was letting this get to me and the feelings of being overwhelmed started to creep in. I was looking around at everything I wanted to do but had no energy for and I was about to lose it when I looked at my kids. Both of them looked at me and smiled. It was at that moment that I realized clutter or no clutter I had two adorable kids who love me and want to make me happy. Three cheers for children who cheer you up!

1 comment:

Veeda said...

what a cute moment! i'm glad you were able to take time to appreciate your cute kids.