Friday, November 30, 2007

picture perfect

For Christmas my siblings and I got my parents a digital frame so they have a way to display all the pictures of the grandkids we email them. My husband had the idea that we should put holiday pictures and maybe a short clip of us saying Merry Christmas for them to enjoy when they open it Christmas morning. Of course everything sounds good in theory right! My sister who is taking the frame home leaves tomorrow morning, and of course, I procrastinated like always. I decided to do the photo shoot in the Christmas clothes this afternoon. You would think the fact it took all my strength to get them in their clothes that it would be an indication of how it was going to go. Needless to say even with a digital camera and a million shots I am not sure I have a Christmas morning frame worthy shot. Then again we are talking about grandkids here I could put anything in there and my parents would love it! Well here in a nut shell is how my photo shoot turned out today.




5 comments:

Crystal said...

Those are adorable!!! The clothes AND the kids :)
You're right, your parents will love the photos no matter what.

Crystal said...

Ok, my mom and I just looked at all the photos closeup and we've decided two things:
1-Yes, they are both extremely cute.
2-Fia looks like a mini you and C looks like mini him!!!
:)

Robyn said...

They are so cute. I understand the frustration of wanting just one shot of them holding still and smiling! Looking back, some of my favorite pictures are the ones that I can remember how Lilly was behaving when I took them!

happyv said...

i agree! they look like mini M-&-S! that's a great gift idea, btw!

N for Fila said...

My word, they are too cute, Caden has grown so much and so has Sophia...I like the garland and it looks like Sophia likes it too...lol...anyways...it's great to see the kids...hope all is well and boohoo about spouses not being able to go on the trip...anyways...much love to you!! Nila