Tuesday, January 15, 2008

These bare walls are filled with love

We had one of those I wish it would never end weekends filled with late night games and plenty of junk food. Followed by tons of laughing, kissing babies, and remember when...
I love having a home if only for the fact that I can fill it with family. We still have not chosen curtains and are yet to hang anything on our walls, but we continue to create memories, making our house truly feel like a home.

the cousin wagon
the mini family reunion (missing from picture: Dad, Emma, and baby Ez who was asleep)

7 comments:

Nakki said...

Oh yeah. Is you mum in town again?

Maleina said...

Yeah and my brother and his family came from back east to visit for the weekend. It was a quick trip for them but we loved having them.

Amanda said...

That's so fun! I can't wait to have my own house. So, when does Sean go to Mexico? Or is he already back?

Crystal said...

Yay! That sounds like fun. We have been here about 4 years and most of our walls are bare. I have commitment issues.

Robyn said...

Looks like fun! I was just thinking we need a bigger place so I can have a guest room. (oh, and I too have bare walls, and probably will until we get a "more permanent" house!)

happyv said...

awwwwie... family make for the best "decorations" for the home. :D

can't wait for the day we can actually afford a place of our own in the city and start filling it with little munchkins and shtuff.

N for Fila said...

Oh my gosh I'm so jealous...everyone looks so happy and healthy!! I love the pics and baby Ez is so freakin' cute, he is a Wesley through and through!! Anyways, much love to you and I look forward to seeing more!!