Thursday, November 8, 2007

Baby anyone?

I get baby hungry when I look at newborn photos of my kids. How could you not look at those tiny little faces and not think I want another one of those. Then I think am I really ready to have three kids? Yikes! So for now anyway I will enjoy the two I have and hope that one day I will be blessed with more. I now have to go and spy on my independent two year old who likes to play in his room with the door closed. He has quite the little imagination and it is very amusing to watch, hopefully I can be sneaky enough so that he doesn't notice me.
THEN

AND NOW

3 comments:

Robyn said...

I loved seeing the newborn pictures and the now pictures. They are so sweet when they are tiny and so dependent on you. It's also fun to see them grow and play. If only you could have one at every stage and stay that way!

Nava_jo said...

Aww, they really are growing up fast aren't they! And your right something about newborns just makes you want a lil'one this INSTANT. Ilove your lil'ones! Jo

happyv said...

i always wondered why parents liked to spy on their kids, hehe.