Tuesday, November 27, 2007

The count down begins



Yes till Christmas, but in our family also to Sophia's first birthday. In just one month she'll be one! Where has the time gone? I always said I would never have a Christmas baby but we all know how that goes. Never say never. She was not due until January 9th but two days after Christmas my water broke and our sweet angel changed our lives forever. She has brought such joy into our family. I was a little nervous to have two kids so close but it has been a blessing. Caden is a very sweet big brother. The other day the two of them were in his room playing and I heard her crying. I crept up the stairs to take a peek and Caden was patting her back saying "it's okay Fia, it's okay." Granted I will never know if he inflicted the crying to begin with, but the fact that was comforting her made me smile. It was one of those I wish I had a camera right now moments.

4 comments:

Life with the Warrens said...

that's the way i know you are a good mommy. you taught him well how to comfort somebody else. i am glad i found you on here. ahahahha

[Morgan] said...

Hey! I'm totally blog stalking you... ha ha ha. I can't believe that your kids are so big! Time does go by so fast! You are such a great mom!

[Morgan] said...

ps we really miss caden walking by and visiting with us...

Robyn said...

What a sweet little guy! I can't believe Sophia will be one! They grow too fast!