Wednesday, November 7, 2007

perfection


I am a perfectionist in some ways, but not when it comes to crafts! Last Friday I spent nearly three hours on this project and then I spent another hour Saturday morning finishing it. I rarely take this much time on projects and even with all the effort it still turned out imperfect! Usually this kind of thing does not bother me. I am one of those the edges can be uneven kinda girls. This however is bothering me. Every time I look at it I think if only that A was a little lower. I have even thought of getting a saw and sawing the bottom of the pumpkin or getting a new letter A and turning it around. (The latter would pose a problem though because I have them on my banister and you can see them from behind.) So maybe I am becoming a perfectionist when it comes to crafts, well not likely since I still have this displayed and it is unlikely that I am going to do anything about it!

6 comments:

Crystal said...

I love it! I though it was purchased. You did a great job!

Maleina said...

you are to kind!

Amanda said...

I think it's great. I would never have thought to do something that cute.

An Ordinary Mom said...

To be completely honest, I didn't even notice the "A" until you mentioned it. I like it how it is, it adds character :) !!

Nava_jo said...

I did notice the "A" and I like it taller. Makes HARVEST more whimsicals, and fun!

Keep it!

happyv said...

whoa, you made that? :) it looks great!