Tuesday, March 18, 2008

The Man Tag


I typically don't do these things but who can refuse Tinaya.
1. Name: SKP
2. Married: Four whole years.
3. Dated: About eight months, but we were friends for a year before we ever started dating.
4. Age: 34
5. Who eats more sweets? Uh... that would be me! By a lot!
6. Who said I love you first? I bet he would say I did, honestly not sure it has been over four years now. He probably says it the most now.
7. Who is taller? He is, I am only 5'3''
8. Who can sing better? Me. Maybe it is just I sing a lot more.
9. Smarter? I'd have to say he is. I mean he did choose me as a wife right ;)
10. Laundry? Me, and I really don't mind.
11. Who pays the bills: He makes the money the bills pay themselves.
12. Who sleeps on the right side? He does. I did, but I convinced him to switch so I could be closer to the alarm clock.
13. Lawn mowing? He would, but the last couple of times it was a neighbor boy.
14. Cooking? Is someone supposed to cook? I would say me, but I bet he'd raise his eyebrows, and not because he does it either!
15. Driver? Always him. On the rare occasion that I do drive he finds way to much wrong with my driving.
16. Who kissed who first? He kissed me but I was not playing hard to get.
17. Who asked who out first? He asked me to go with him on a double date with his friend who I had only stopped dating a month before, a tiny bit awkward.
18. Who proposed? He did and he was not only able to surprise me he was able to WOW me. It was an amazing night.
19. More siblings? He beats me by one.
20. Who wears the pants? Um...Typically we both wear pants everyday except Sunday. :)

Now you see why I usually don't play I am so boring.
I tag whoever feels so inclined.

9 comments:

Crystal said...

#17, heehee! Though I think you handled it all quite well.
:)

Margaret said...

I don't think that was boring at all. I loved reading that!

Tinaya said...

cute, that totally made me laugh!

[Morgan] said...

You are NOT boring! I loved #16 Very cute

N for Fila said...

Aww...has it really been four years??? My oh my...so when should I expect the next Paxman??? hahaha

Maleina said...

Thanks for not thinking I am boring guys!

Maleina said...

oh and Nila, not for a little while I think. but then again what do I know!

Life with the Warrens said...

i loved how you weren't playing hard to get. neither was i!

happyv said...

#20 that's right! lol oka! youse so cheesey :P i lurve it.