Monday, March 31, 2008

Oh me, Oh my

My latest obsession: etsy
I've heard of this nifty little site before but while looking for decor I have been inspired by the creativity in our world.

My new dream: to start my very own etsy store.
Selling what? I have no idea I just want to be cool.

My great temptation: purchasing things in others etsy stores.
Anything from original art, to a super cute pendent, or new earings. They really have it all and it really is just so cute!

If anyone has or knows of a cool store let me know.

4 comments:

Crystal said...

Oh! People sell food on there! I would TOTALLY buy some of your teri ribs right now.
:)

Nakki said...

I'm an etsy addict myself! I love buying creative/personalize jewlery finds;) yeah.

Hey, This is Lisa. said...

Hey girl! Yes, I was on bed rest for 4 whole months and it was the worste!! I want to come visit you now that I can. I still have your number and need to call you. I love your blog!

N for Fila said...

I'm guessing I need to check out this site, since all ya'll like it so much...I don't want to be uncool, even though I'll never lose my nerd status! hahaha!