Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Mirror, Mirror



I realized, after the fact, I should have cleaned the mirror before doing this little photo activity but oh well. I was thinking how much they both mirror those that they are around. I realized today they are around me way to much.
Three things brought to my attention today thanks to my son:
1. I am always tired and always using that as an excuse. He now goes around frequently telling me he is tired. Case in point our conversation this morning,
me: Son, can you please stop whining and use your words to tell mommy what you need.
son: Mommy, I just tired. (Yes in a slightly whinny voice)
2.I always mention when I have a headache. Just read sleepless nights. I mean how else would a two year old know what a headache was.
3.I say "ah oh" a lot. Today while we were in the kitchen the timer went off he looked at me and exclaimed "Ah, oh!" I must also like "oh no," "oops," and "oh man," a lot as well because he also uses those often.

5 comments:

angie said...

that hair is something else,Sophia's i mean. seeing those pictures makes me realize i really miss them...and i live 15 minutes away and with no car it feels like a lot!

Nava_jo said...

Yea thats one of the fears I have of being a parent. The Mirror effect. Up until I got married I did my best to hide ALL of my lil'idiosyncrasies, craziness, and mental thoughts. But when someone is with you 24 hours a day they can't help but notice them. Even point out some you didn't realize you had. So to have little minics around would really open my eyes. Still you have nothing to worry about. :) Your mom is awesome, thus your an awesome mom. :)

Thats how it works right? At least I am praying thats how it works.

Margaret said...

That is too funny. I need to watch what I say around Amelia more. Your kiddos are adorable.

Nakki said...

Ha ha! I knew it! You're kids are totally gonna have a dance face like mommy to! "BORIQUA, MALEINA...BORIQUA, MALENIA.."

happyv said...

at least those are cute, harmless words. :) i'm afraid our would-be kids will learn some not-so-nice words around me. :P